The conductive ink market is estimated to grow with a high CAGR of 3.5% from 2013 to 2018. The market caters to various high value industries, such as the photovoltaic, membrane switches, display, EMI shielding, RFID, bio-sensors, and automotive industry. Asia-Pacific is the largest consumer of conductive inks owing to the flourishing electronics industry in the region, followed by Europe and the Americas. The...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Key Drivers for Malt Ingredients Market to Ensure Healthy Growth
- Growing Automotive Sector to Boost the Growth of HI-FI System Market in the Coming Years
- Major Opportunities for the Guar Gum Market
- Strategies Major Players are Adopting in Carotenoids Market
- Key Driving Factors of Insect Pest Control Market