The conductive ink market is estimated to grow with a high CAGR of 3.5% from 2013 to 2018. The market caters to various high value industries, such as the photovoltaic, membrane switches, display, EMI shielding, RFID, bio-sensors, and automotive industry. Asia-Pacific is the largest consumer of conductive inks owing to the flourishing electronics industry in the region, followed by Europe and the Americas. The...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Europe to be a Favorable Destination for the Growth of Smart Stadium Market
- The Growth of The Top 10 Plastics Market Industry Globally
- Top 10 Care Chemicals Market: New Product Launches is the Key Strategy Adopted by Leading Market Players
- Europe is the Largest & Fastest Growing Market for Mushrooms
- Explosive Growth Predicted for Machine Learning as a Service (MLaaS) Market in the Coming Years