The conductive ink market is estimated to grow with a high CAGR of 3.5% from 2013 to 2018. The market caters to various high value industries, such as the photovoltaic, membrane switches, display, EMI shielding, RFID, bio-sensors, and automotive industry. Asia-Pacific is the largest consumer of conductive inks owing to the flourishing electronics industry in the region, followed by Europe and the Americas. The...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market Set for an Exponential Growth Ahead
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market