Encapsulation is a method to entrap the core phase material into shell material. Food encapsulation technology has enabled the food & beverage industry to overcome challenges involving taste, color, nutrition, and preservation of the food product, mainly through its ability to make easy coating of food particles or ingredients such as acidulants, fats, flavors, and whole ingredients such as raisins...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Key Drivers for Malt Ingredients Market to Ensure Healthy Growth
- Growing Automotive Sector to Boost the Growth of HI-FI System Market in the Coming Years
- Major Opportunities for the Guar Gum Market
- Strategies Major Players are Adopting in Carotenoids Market
- Key Driving Factors of Insect Pest Control Market