Encapsulation is a method to entrap the core phase material into shell material. Food encapsulation technology has enabled the food & beverage industry to overcome challenges involving taste, color, nutrition, and preservation of the food product, mainly through its ability to make easy coating of food particles or ingredients such as acidulants, fats, flavors, and whole ingredients such as raisins...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market
- Booming Consumer Electronics Industry to Play a Vital Role in the Growth of Smart Sensor Market