Encapsulation is a method to entrap the core phase material into shell material. Food encapsulation technology has enabled the food & beverage industry to overcome challenges involving taste, color, nutrition, and preservation of the food product, mainly through its ability to make easy coating of food particles or ingredients such as acidulants, fats, flavors, and whole ingredients such as raisins...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Growing PCB Market and Demand from Telecom Sector to be Beneficial for the Growth of Terminal Block Market
- Video on Demand in Hospitality Market to Witness Impressive Growth over the Coming Years
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market to Witness Moderate Growth in the Next Five Years
- Blood Gas Analyzer Market to Witness Continued Growth of 4.6% CAGR in the Next Five Years
- Spinal Implants and Spinal Devices Market to Witness the Strongest Growth in APAC