Encapsulation is a method to entrap the core phase material into shell material. Food encapsulation technology has enabled the food & beverage industry to overcome challenges involving taste, color, nutrition, and preservation of the food product, mainly through its ability to make easy coating of food particles or ingredients such as acidulants, fats, flavors, and whole ingredients such as raisins...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Leading Players to Achieve Growth in the Global Roofing Market
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Market to Showcase Steady Growth in the Coming Years
- New Product Launch in Hydrophilic Coating Market
- Increasing Demand for Lightweight and Precision Tooling in Aerospace & Defense and Automotive Industries
- High Growth Predicted for Deep Packet Inspection and Processing Market in the Next Five Years