High pressure processing is also known as pascalization, which is a common method of preserving and sterilizing food products. In this process, very high pressure is applied on the food products in order to suppress or inactivate certain food enzymes and microorganisms. HPP technology is popularly used across the global food and beverage industry packaging foods with high liquid content. HPP market...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Growing PCB Market and Demand from Telecom Sector to be Beneficial for the Growth of Terminal Block Market
- Video on Demand in Hospitality Market to Witness Impressive Growth over the Coming Years
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market to Witness Moderate Growth in the Next Five Years
- Blood Gas Analyzer Market to Witness Continued Growth of 4.6% CAGR in the Next Five Years
- Spinal Implants and Spinal Devices Market to Witness the Strongest Growth in APAC