High pressure processing is also known as pascalization, which is a common method of preserving and sterilizing food products. In this process, very high pressure is applied on the food products in order to suppress or inactivate certain food enzymes and microorganisms. HPP technology is popularly used across the global food and beverage industry packaging foods with high liquid content. HPP market...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Key Drivers for Malt Ingredients Market to Ensure Healthy Growth
- Growing Automotive Sector to Boost the Growth of HI-FI System Market in the Coming Years
- Major Opportunities for the Guar Gum Market
- Strategies Major Players are Adopting in Carotenoids Market
- Key Driving Factors of Insect Pest Control Market