Also known as hydraulic fracturing, fracking is the process of fracturing the shale rocks with help of fluid pressure. Fracking is largely used in extraction of natural resources like tight gas, shale gas, unconventional fluids, CBM and other materials, which are difficult to recover through various drilling procedures. Fracking fluids or chemicals play vital role in the process of drilling out these...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Europe to be a Favorable Destination for the Growth of Smart Stadium Market
- The Growth of The Top 10 Plastics Market Industry Globally
- Top 10 Care Chemicals Market: New Product Launches is the Key Strategy Adopted by Leading Market Players
- Europe is the Largest & Fastest Growing Market for Mushrooms
- Explosive Growth Predicted for Machine Learning as a Service (MLaaS) Market in the Coming Years