Also known as hydraulic fracturing, fracking is the process of fracturing the shale rocks with help of fluid pressure. Fracking is largely used in extraction of natural resources like tight gas, shale gas, unconventional fluids, CBM and other materials, which are difficult to recover through various drilling procedures. Fracking fluids or chemicals play vital role in the process of drilling out these...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Key Drivers for Malt Ingredients Market to Ensure Healthy Growth
- Growing Automotive Sector to Boost the Growth of HI-FI System Market in the Coming Years
- Major Opportunities for the Guar Gum Market
- Strategies Major Players are Adopting in Carotenoids Market
- Key Driving Factors of Insect Pest Control Market