Also known as hydraulic fracturing, fracking is the process of fracturing the shale rocks with help of fluid pressure. Fracking is largely used in extraction of natural resources like tight gas, shale gas, unconventional fluids, CBM and other materials, which are difficult to recover through various drilling procedures. Fracking fluids or chemicals play vital role in the process of drilling out these...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market Set for an Exponential Growth Ahead
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market