There is a strong competition for the currently available, silicon based flash memory. Different limitations of the current memory formats, including fast switching speed, long-term data retention, and write-cycle endurance need strong resolve. In this condition, next generation memory provides strong alternative that shows large improvements in the currently available memories. According to the experts,...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market Set for an Exponential Growth Ahead
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market