The artificial mean of increasing fluidity of certain liquids is known as artificial lift. Various mechanical devices such as velocity strings and pumps achieve artificial fluidity of the liquids. Artificial lift provides the required amount of pressure in low reservoir pressure, which brings the crude oil to the surface, making it easy to collect. As it increases the natural flow of the liquids, they...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market Set for an Exponential Growth Ahead
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market