The artificial mean of increasing fluidity of certain liquids is known as artificial lift. Various mechanical devices such as velocity strings and pumps achieve artificial fluidity of the liquids. Artificial lift provides the required amount of pressure in low reservoir pressure, which brings the crude oil to the surface, making it easy to collect. As it increases the natural flow of the liquids, they...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Leading Players to Achieve Growth in the Global Roofing Market
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Market to Showcase Steady Growth in the Coming Years
- New Product Launch in Hydrophilic Coating Market
- Increasing Demand for Lightweight and Precision Tooling in Aerospace & Defense and Automotive Industries
- High Growth Predicted for Deep Packet Inspection and Processing Market in the Next Five Years