Wireless charging uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station which acts like a transmitter and transfers energy to the receiver which is embedded in a product like the smartphone. The market has numerous growth opportunities such as having wireless charging embedded in commercial outlets such as cafe’s, cinema halls, airports,...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Growing PCB Market and Demand from Telecom Sector to be Beneficial for the Growth of Terminal Block Market
- Video on Demand in Hospitality Market to Witness Impressive Growth over the Coming Years
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market to Witness Moderate Growth in the Next Five Years
- Blood Gas Analyzer Market to Witness Continued Growth of 4.6% CAGR in the Next Five Years
- Spinal Implants and Spinal Devices Market to Witness the Strongest Growth in APAC