Flow chemistry is a process of performing chemical reactions inside a pipe or tube. In this process, various reactive components are pumped together at a common mixing point and flown down a tube with controlled temperatures. This process is also known by several other names including microchemistry, plug flow, and continuous flow chemistry. Fast reaction time, clean results, and easy scale up of various...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Growing Automotive Sector to Boost the Growth of HI-FI System Market in the Coming Years
- Major Opportunities for the Guar Gum Market
- Strategies Major Players are Adopting in Carotenoids Market
- Key Driving Factors of Insect Pest Control Market
- Key Growth Strategies Adopted in Silicone Elastomers Market