Unsaturated polyester resins (UPR) have varied applications ranging from bulk and sheet molding compound to toners in laser printers. These compounds are commonly used as thermoset resins as they cure exothermically. As a result, they are one of the most popularly used forms of resins across the world. The products have strong demand across different industrial verticals, which make them economically...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market Set for an Exponential Growth Ahead
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market