QDs are semiconductor Nanocrystals that can be excited by a wide range of light, ranging from UV to near IR; and can emit different wavelengths of light, depending on their size and composition. Our market research analysis depicts that the overall market for QD technology is expected to grow from the $108.41 million that it accounts for, currently, in 2013 to $3,414.54 million in 2020, at a CAGR of...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market Set for an Exponential Growth Ahead
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market