Based on our extensive research and market study of semiconductors, electronics and technology sectors over the past one year, we have come up with the following top trends in gallium nitride industry for 2013. Gallium Nitride (GaN) is emerging as a replacement for pure silicon which has reached its maturity in semiconductor devices and GaN is one of the crucial materials (which falls under III-V compounds)...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Asia-Oceania to be the Fastest Growing Smart Parking Market Due to Tight Parking Spaces
- Accelerated Growth for the Global Wireless Gigabit Market Predicted in the Coming Years
- Huge Demand from Consumer Electronics Sector to Fuel the Growth of Gas Sensors Market in the Years to Come
- Europe to be a Favorable Destination for the Growth of Smart Stadium Market
- The Growth of The Top 10 Plastics Market Industry Globally