Based on our extensive research and market study of semiconductors, electronics and technology sectors over the past one year, we have come up with the following top trends in gallium nitride industry for 2013. Gallium Nitride (GaN) is emerging as a replacement for pure silicon which has reached its maturity in semiconductor devices and GaN is one of the crucial materials (which falls under III-V compounds)...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Leading Players to Achieve Growth in the Global Roofing Market
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Market to Showcase Steady Growth in the Coming Years
- New Product Launch in Hydrophilic Coating Market
- Increasing Demand for Lightweight and Precision Tooling in Aerospace & Defense and Automotive Industries
- High Growth Predicted for Deep Packet Inspection and Processing Market in the Next Five Years