Based on our extensive research and market study of semiconductors, electronics and technology sectors over the past one year, we have come up with the following top trends in gallium nitride industry for 2013. Gallium Nitride (GaN) is emerging as a replacement for pure silicon which has reached its maturity in semiconductor devices and GaN is one of the crucial materials (which falls under III-V compounds)...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market
- Booming Consumer Electronics Industry to Play a Vital Role in the Growth of Smart Sensor Market