Polyols are significant in both polymer chemistry and food science, thanks to their number of applications. Two major types of polyols, bio and green polyols have great advantage in terms of revenue and business prospects. Green polyols are made by recycling PET and polyurethane waste. Bio polyols on the other hand are made from natural oils. Both green and bio polyols have numerous applications including...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market
- Booming Consumer Electronics Industry to Play a Vital Role in the Growth of Smart Sensor Market