High pressure processing is also known as pascalization, which is a common method of preserving and sterilizing food products. In this process, very high pressure is applied on the food products in order to suppress or inactivate certain food enzymes and microorganisms. HPP technology is popularly used across the global food and beverage industry packaging foods with high liquid content. HPP market...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market
- Booming Consumer Electronics Industry to Play a Vital Role in the Growth of Smart Sensor Market