High pressure processing is also known as pascalization, which is a common method of preserving and sterilizing food products. In this process, very high pressure is applied on the food products in order to suppress or inactivate certain food enzymes and microorganisms. HPP technology is popularly used across the global food and beverage industry packaging foods with high liquid content. HPP market...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Leading Players to Achieve Growth in the Global Roofing Market
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Market to Showcase Steady Growth in the Coming Years
- New Product Launch in Hydrophilic Coating Market
- Increasing Demand for Lightweight and Precision Tooling in Aerospace & Defense and Automotive Industries
- High Growth Predicted for Deep Packet Inspection and Processing Market in the Next Five Years