Human identification plays a significant role in forensic science, paternity testing, disaster victim identification, and anthropology. A number of factors are propelling the growth of this market, such as the expansion of the U.S. national DNA database, provision of government funding for human identification by DNA analysis, rise in awareness of new technologies, technological advancements, and the...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market
- Booming Consumer Electronics Industry to Play a Vital Role in the Growth of Smart Sensor Market