In-memory computing technology is used for storing data in the main random access memory of the device. It is and easy and inexpensive option than the conventional yet complicated relational database. In-memory database technology is highly popular amongst retailers, utilities, customers like banks and other business end users. End users like business customers prefer using this technology to detect...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Asia-Oceania to be the Fastest Growing Smart Parking Market Due to Tight Parking Spaces
- Accelerated Growth for the Global Wireless Gigabit Market Predicted in the Coming Years
- Huge Demand from Consumer Electronics Sector to Fuel the Growth of Gas Sensors Market in the Years to Come
- Europe to be a Favorable Destination for the Growth of Smart Stadium Market
- The Growth of The Top 10 Plastics Market Industry Globally