In-memory computing technology is used for storing data in the main random access memory of the device. It is and easy and inexpensive option than the conventional yet complicated relational database. In-memory database technology is highly popular amongst retailers, utilities, customers like banks and other business end users. End users like business customers prefer using this technology to detect...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Leading Players to Achieve Growth in the Global Roofing Market
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Market to Showcase Steady Growth in the Coming Years
- New Product Launch in Hydrophilic Coating Market
- Increasing Demand for Lightweight and Precision Tooling in Aerospace & Defense and Automotive Industries
- High Growth Predicted for Deep Packet Inspection and Processing Market in the Next Five Years