In-memory computing technology is used for storing data in the main random access memory of the device. It is and easy and inexpensive option than the conventional yet complicated relational database. In-memory database technology is highly popular amongst retailers, utilities, customers like banks and other business end users. End users like business customers prefer using this technology to detect...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market Set for an Exponential Growth Ahead
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market