Started with the machine-to-machine (M2M) communication, the internet of things has come a long way. The concepts of man to machine, machine to machine and machine to mobile are collective called as internet of things (IoT) – a term coined by Kevin Ashton in 1999. The Auto-ID labs at MIT made this concept truly popular. Today, smartphones have become the strongest connecting tool and vital instrument...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Accelerated Growth for the Global Wireless Gigabit Market Predicted in the Coming Years
- Huge Demand from Consumer Electronics Sector to Fuel the Growth of Gas Sensors Market in the Years to Come
- Europe to be a Favorable Destination for the Growth of Smart Stadium Market
- The Growth of The Top 10 Plastics Market Industry Globally
- Top 10 Care Chemicals Market: New Product Launches is the Key Strategy Adopted by Leading Market Players