Started with the machine-to-machine (M2M) communication, the internet of things has come a long way. The concepts of man to machine, machine to machine and machine to mobile are collective called as internet of things (IoT) – a term coined by Kevin Ashton in 1999. The Auto-ID labs at MIT made this concept truly popular. Today, smartphones have become the strongest connecting tool and vital instrument...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Key Drivers for Malt Ingredients Market to Ensure Healthy Growth
- Growing Automotive Sector to Boost the Growth of HI-FI System Market in the Coming Years
- Major Opportunities for the Guar Gum Market
- Strategies Major Players are Adopting in Carotenoids Market
- Key Driving Factors of Insect Pest Control Market