Started with the machine-to-machine (M2M) communication, the internet of things has come a long way. The concepts of man to machine, machine to machine and machine to mobile are collective called as internet of things (IoT) – a term coined by Kevin Ashton in 1999. The Auto-ID labs at MIT made this concept truly popular. Today, smartphones have become the strongest connecting tool and vital instrument...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market Set for an Exponential Growth Ahead
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market