Propanol is produced naturally during fermentation, while it can also be used as a solvent for resins and cellulose esters. From different types of propanol, n-propanol and isopropanol are significantly used as solvents as well as precursors in the process of chemical manufacturing. Increasing applications and rising demand from different parts of the world are driving the global propanol market at...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market
- Booming Consumer Electronics Industry to Play a Vital Role in the Growth of Smart Sensor Market