Propanol is produced naturally during fermentation, while it can also be used as a solvent for resins and cellulose esters. From different types of propanol, n-propanol and isopropanol are significantly used as solvents as well as precursors in the process of chemical manufacturing. Increasing applications and rising demand from different parts of the world are driving the global propanol market at...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Growing Automotive Sector to Boost the Growth of HI-FI System Market in the Coming Years
- Major Opportunities for the Guar Gum Market
- Strategies Major Players are Adopting in Carotenoids Market
- Key Driving Factors of Insect Pest Control Market
- Key Growth Strategies Adopted in Silicone Elastomers Market