Regular starch is modified in order to enhance its performance and increase applications. This modified starch is also known as starch derivative, which is used for increasing the stability of regular starch against different elements like heat, acids, freezing, shear, cooling or time. It helps in changing the texture and viscosity of the starch and its applications. Modified starch is made through...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market
- Booming Consumer Electronics Industry to Play a Vital Role in the Growth of Smart Sensor Market