Occupancy sensors detect occupancy at a location and turns on light signals. These are automatic lighting control devices that use various technologies including ultrasonic, infrared and microwave. Growing awareness about energy saving is influencing innovation in the sensor technology used in smart lighting and illumination. Mounting occupancy sensors reduces a great deal of electricity consumption...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Asia-Oceania to be the Fastest Growing Smart Parking Market Due to Tight Parking Spaces
- Accelerated Growth for the Global Wireless Gigabit Market Predicted in the Coming Years
- Huge Demand from Consumer Electronics Sector to Fuel the Growth of Gas Sensors Market in the Years to Come
- Europe to be a Favorable Destination for the Growth of Smart Stadium Market
- The Growth of The Top 10 Plastics Market Industry Globally