Occupancy sensors detect occupancy at a location and turns on light signals. These are automatic lighting control devices that use various technologies including ultrasonic, infrared and microwave. Growing awareness about energy saving is influencing innovation in the sensor technology used in smart lighting and illumination. Mounting occupancy sensors reduces a great deal of electricity consumption...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market Set for an Exponential Growth Ahead
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market