Occupancy sensors detect occupancy at a location and turns on light signals. These are automatic lighting control devices that use various technologies including ultrasonic, infrared and microwave. Growing awareness about energy saving is influencing innovation in the sensor technology used in smart lighting and illumination. Mounting occupancy sensors reduces a great deal of electricity consumption...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Growing PCB Market and Demand from Telecom Sector to be Beneficial for the Growth of Terminal Block Market
- Video on Demand in Hospitality Market to Witness Impressive Growth over the Coming Years
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market to Witness Moderate Growth in the Next Five Years
- Blood Gas Analyzer Market to Witness Continued Growth of 4.6% CAGR in the Next Five Years
- Spinal Implants and Spinal Devices Market to Witness the Strongest Growth in APAC