Occupancy sensors detect occupancy at a location and turns on light signals. These are automatic lighting control devices that use various technologies including ultrasonic, infrared and microwave. Growing awareness about energy saving is influencing innovation in the sensor technology used in smart lighting and illumination. Mounting occupancy sensors reduces a great deal of electricity consumption...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Europe to be a Favorable Destination for the Growth of Smart Stadium Market
- The Growth of The Top 10 Plastics Market Industry Globally
- Top 10 Care Chemicals Market: New Product Launches is the Key Strategy Adopted by Leading Market Players
- Europe is the Largest & Fastest Growing Market for Mushrooms
- Explosive Growth Predicted for Machine Learning as a Service (MLaaS) Market in the Coming Years