Occupancy sensors detect occupancy at a location and turns on light signals. These are automatic lighting control devices that use various technologies including ultrasonic, infrared and microwave. Growing awareness about energy saving is influencing innovation in the sensor technology used in smart lighting and illumination. Mounting occupancy sensors reduces a great deal of electricity consumption...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Key Drivers for Malt Ingredients Market to Ensure Healthy Growth
- Growing Automotive Sector to Boost the Growth of HI-FI System Market in the Coming Years
- Major Opportunities for the Guar Gum Market
- Strategies Major Players are Adopting in Carotenoids Market
- Key Driving Factors of Insect Pest Control Market