The field of organic electronics deals with synthesis, design, application and characterization of polymers and small organic molecules. These materials are constructed from carbon-based molecules using synthetic strategies. The devices enabled with organic electronics are often referred to as the next generation devices as they showcase high efficiency, performance and reliability. These devices are...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market Set for an Exponential Growth Ahead
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market