Flow chemistry is a process of performing chemical reactions inside a pipe or tube. In this process, various reactive components are pumped together at a common mixing point and flown down a tube with controlled temperatures. This process is also known by several other names including microchemistry, plug flow, and continuous flow chemistry. Fast reaction time, clean results, and easy scale up of various...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Leading Players to Achieve Growth in the Global Roofing Market
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Market to Showcase Steady Growth in the Coming Years
- New Product Launch in Hydrophilic Coating Market
- Increasing Demand for Lightweight and Precision Tooling in Aerospace & Defense and Automotive Industries
- High Growth Predicted for Deep Packet Inspection and Processing Market in the Next Five Years