Flow chemistry is a process of performing chemical reactions inside a pipe or tube. In this process, various reactive components are pumped together at a common mixing point and flown down a tube with controlled temperatures. This process is also known by several other names including microchemistry, plug flow, and continuous flow chemistry. Fast reaction time, clean results, and easy scale up of various...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market Set for an Exponential Growth Ahead
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market