Polyols are significant in both polymer chemistry and food science, thanks to their number of applications. Two major types of polyols, bio and green polyols have great advantage in terms of revenue and business prospects. Green polyols are made by recycling PET and polyurethane waste. Bio polyols on the other hand are made from natural oils. Both green and bio polyols have numerous applications including...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Europe to be a Favorable Destination for the Growth of Smart Stadium Market
- The Growth of The Top 10 Plastics Market Industry Globally
- Top 10 Care Chemicals Market: New Product Launches is the Key Strategy Adopted by Leading Market Players
- Europe is the Largest & Fastest Growing Market for Mushrooms
- Explosive Growth Predicted for Machine Learning as a Service (MLaaS) Market in the Coming Years