Polyols are significant in both polymer chemistry and food science, thanks to their number of applications. Two major types of polyols, bio and green polyols have great advantage in terms of revenue and business prospects. Green polyols are made by recycling PET and polyurethane waste. Bio polyols on the other hand are made from natural oils. Both green and bio polyols have numerous applications including...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Key Drivers for Malt Ingredients Market to Ensure Healthy Growth
- Growing Automotive Sector to Boost the Growth of HI-FI System Market in the Coming Years
- Major Opportunities for the Guar Gum Market
- Strategies Major Players are Adopting in Carotenoids Market
- Key Driving Factors of Insect Pest Control Market