Polyols are significant in both polymer chemistry and food science, thanks to their number of applications. Two major types of polyols, bio and green polyols have great advantage in terms of revenue and business prospects. Green polyols are made by recycling PET and polyurethane waste. Bio polyols on the other hand are made from natural oils. Both green and bio polyols have numerous applications including...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Leading Players to Achieve Growth in the Global Roofing Market
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Market to Showcase Steady Growth in the Coming Years
- New Product Launch in Hydrophilic Coating Market
- Increasing Demand for Lightweight and Precision Tooling in Aerospace & Defense and Automotive Industries
- High Growth Predicted for Deep Packet Inspection and Processing Market in the Next Five Years