Polyols are significant in both polymer chemistry and food science, thanks to their number of applications. Two major types of polyols, bio and green polyols have great advantage in terms of revenue and business prospects. Green polyols are made by recycling PET and polyurethane waste. Bio polyols on the other hand are made from natural oils. Both green and bio polyols have numerous applications including...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Growing PCB Market and Demand from Telecom Sector to be Beneficial for the Growth of Terminal Block Market
- Video on Demand in Hospitality Market to Witness Impressive Growth over the Coming Years
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market to Witness Moderate Growth in the Next Five Years
- Blood Gas Analyzer Market to Witness Continued Growth of 4.6% CAGR in the Next Five Years
- Spinal Implants and Spinal Devices Market to Witness the Strongest Growth in APAC