The population health management market is set to pace up as the healthcare industry witnesses a shift to a value based reimbursement system due to the introduction of healthcare and legislative reforms such as the Affordable Care Act (2010) in the U.S. and rising healthcare expenditure across the globe. For instance, the U.S. healthcare expenditure was $2.7 trillion in 2011, accounting for 17.6% of...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Leading Players to Achieve Growth in the Global Roofing Market
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Market to Showcase Steady Growth in the Coming Years
- New Product Launch in Hydrophilic Coating Market
- Increasing Demand for Lightweight and Precision Tooling in Aerospace & Defense and Automotive Industries
- High Growth Predicted for Deep Packet Inspection and Processing Market in the Next Five Years