The population health management market is set to pace up as the healthcare industry witnesses a shift to a value based reimbursement system due to the introduction of healthcare and legislative reforms such as the Affordable Care Act (2010) in the U.S. and rising healthcare expenditure across the globe. For instance, the U.S. healthcare expenditure was $2.7 trillion in 2011, accounting for 17.6% of...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Growing PCB Market and Demand from Telecom Sector to be Beneficial for the Growth of Terminal Block Market
- Video on Demand in Hospitality Market to Witness Impressive Growth over the Coming Years
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market to Witness Moderate Growth in the Next Five Years
- Blood Gas Analyzer Market to Witness Continued Growth of 4.6% CAGR in the Next Five Years
- Spinal Implants and Spinal Devices Market to Witness the Strongest Growth in APAC