The population health management market is set to pace up as the healthcare industry witnesses a shift to a value based reimbursement system due to the introduction of healthcare and legislative reforms such as the Affordable Care Act (2010) in the U.S. and rising healthcare expenditure across the globe. For instance, the U.S. healthcare expenditure was $2.7 trillion in 2011, accounting for 17.6% of...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market Set for an Exponential Growth Ahead
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market