The population health management market is set to pace up as the healthcare industry witnesses a shift to a value based reimbursement system due to the introduction of healthcare and legislative reforms such as the Affordable Care Act (2010) in the U.S. and rising healthcare expenditure across the globe. For instance, the U.S. healthcare expenditure was $2.7 trillion in 2011, accounting for 17.6% of...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Key Drivers for Malt Ingredients Market to Ensure Healthy Growth
- Growing Automotive Sector to Boost the Growth of HI-FI System Market in the Coming Years
- Major Opportunities for the Guar Gum Market
- Strategies Major Players are Adopting in Carotenoids Market
- Key Driving Factors of Insect Pest Control Market