Wireless charging uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station which acts like a transmitter and transfers energy to the receiver which is embedded in a product like the smartphone. The market has numerous growth opportunities such as having wireless charging embedded in commercial outlets such as cafe’s, cinema halls, airports,...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market
- Booming Consumer Electronics Industry to Play a Vital Role in the Growth of Smart Sensor Market