Wireless charging uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station which acts like a transmitter and transfers energy to the receiver which is embedded in a product like the smartphone. The market has numerous growth opportunities such as having wireless charging embedded in commercial outlets such as cafe’s, cinema halls, airports,...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Accelerated Growth for the Global Wireless Gigabit Market Predicted in the Coming Years
- Huge Demand from Consumer Electronics Sector to Fuel the Growth of Gas Sensors Market in the Years to Come
- Europe to be a Favorable Destination for the Growth of Smart Stadium Market
- The Growth of The Top 10 Plastics Market Industry Globally
- Top 10 Care Chemicals Market: New Product Launches is the Key Strategy Adopted by Leading Market Players