Propanol is produced naturally during fermentation, while it can also be used as a solvent for resins and cellulose esters. From different types of propanol, n-propanol and isopropanol are significantly used as solvents as well as precursors in the process of chemical manufacturing. Increasing applications and rising demand from different parts of the world are driving the global propanol market at...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Growing PCB Market and Demand from Telecom Sector to be Beneficial for the Growth of Terminal Block Market
- Video on Demand in Hospitality Market to Witness Impressive Growth over the Coming Years
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market to Witness Moderate Growth in the Next Five Years
- Blood Gas Analyzer Market to Witness Continued Growth of 4.6% CAGR in the Next Five Years
- Spinal Implants and Spinal Devices Market to Witness the Strongest Growth in APAC