Propanol is produced naturally during fermentation, while it can also be used as a solvent for resins and cellulose esters. From different types of propanol, n-propanol and isopropanol are significantly used as solvents as well as precursors in the process of chemical manufacturing. Increasing applications and rising demand from different parts of the world are driving the global propanol market at...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Europe to be a Favorable Destination for the Growth of Smart Stadium Market
- The Growth of The Top 10 Plastics Market Industry Globally
- Top 10 Care Chemicals Market: New Product Launches is the Key Strategy Adopted by Leading Market Players
- Europe is the Largest & Fastest Growing Market for Mushrooms
- Explosive Growth Predicted for Machine Learning as a Service (MLaaS) Market in the Coming Years