Various industry verticals present a huge opportunity for the Network Configuration and Change Management (NCCM) solutions with IT and Telecom, energy and Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) being the top 3 biggest markets during the forecast period 2014-2019. The NCCM solutions are crucial for every vertical and for any type of business as almost all of the businesses execute their daily activities through network infrastructure. The major trends driving the enterprises are centralization, mobilization and globalization. Currently, businesses depend on delivering the right information at the right time, to the right people. Enterprises try to gain competitive edge by improving client experience by fast and responsive delivery to the users regardless of their location. Simultaneously, providing the users with security from the potential threats is of utmost importance to ensure that customers and business partners can transact business without hesitation over any platform.
MarketsandMarkets estimates the total revenue in NCCM market to grow from $965.0 million in 2014 to $1,368.2 million by 2019, representing a Cumulative Average Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.2% from 2014 to 2019.
Along with BFSI, IT and Telecom and energy, other industry verticals providing a huge potential for NCCM solutions are, namely government, healthcare and education that will witness significant growth during the forecast period.
Application of NCCM solutions across top 3 verticals is given below:
Application in IT and Telecom market:
- NCCM enables enterprises to manage their data center networks effectively and avoid possible security threats.
- The U.S. and Canada provide the biggest market for NCCM solutions in this vertical.
- India and China are expected to be the highest growing markets in this vertical.
- Helps in access management and traffic control in the network
Application in Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI) market:
- Avoids security breaches in the vast network
- Asia-Pacific offers the highest year over year growth in this vertical.
- Easily manages the entire network infrastructure from a single user interface
- Easily identifies and rectifies failed transactions
Application in Energy market:
- North America offers the biggest market size in this vertical and is overtaken by Asia-Pacific in 2019.
- Enables easy management of large number of devices carrying complex data.
- Provides real-time monitoring
- Easy management of devices in remote locations
Application in other revenue pockets, such as, government, healthcare and education sectors:
- NCCM solutions are crucial for government as they help to manage the large number of departments on the same network at reduced costs.
- Enables quick and simple integration of remote patient technologies in the network
- Provides better control and helps in monitoring network usage throughout the educational institution
For more information on Network Configuration and Change Management (NCCM) solutions market: Click here