4K resolution is a generic term for display devices or content having horizontal resolution on the order of 4,000z pixels. This technology has been designed for digital cinema and computer graphics. It is named as 4K because it has approximately 4000 pixels horizontal resolution. Previous generations of video resolutions were described by the vertical resolution (e.g., 1080p refers to a signal...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Growing PCB Market and Demand from Telecom Sector to be Beneficial for the Growth of Terminal Block Market
- Video on Demand in Hospitality Market to Witness Impressive Growth over the Coming Years
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market to Witness Moderate Growth in the Next Five Years
- Blood Gas Analyzer Market to Witness Continued Growth of 4.6% CAGR in the Next Five Years
- Spinal Implants and Spinal Devices Market to Witness the Strongest Growth in APAC