4K resolution is a generic term for display devices or content having horizontal resolution on the order of 4,000z pixels. This technology has been designed for digital cinema and computer graphics. It is named as 4K because it has approximately 4000 pixels horizontal resolution. Previous generations of video resolutions were described by the vertical resolution (e.g., 1080p refers to a signal...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Asia-Oceania to be the Fastest Growing Smart Parking Market Due to Tight Parking Spaces
- Accelerated Growth for the Global Wireless Gigabit Market Predicted in the Coming Years
- Huge Demand from Consumer Electronics Sector to Fuel the Growth of Gas Sensors Market in the Years to Come
- Europe to be a Favorable Destination for the Growth of Smart Stadium Market
- The Growth of The Top 10 Plastics Market Industry Globally