4K resolution is a generic term for display devices or content having horizontal resolution on the order of 4,000z pixels. This technology has been designed for digital cinema and computer graphics. It is named as 4K because it has approximately 4000 pixels horizontal resolution. Previous generations of video resolutions were described by the vertical resolution (e.g., 1080p refers to a signal...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market Set for an Exponential Growth Ahead
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market