4K resolution is a generic term for display devices or content having horizontal resolution on the order of 4,000z pixels. This technology has been designed for digital cinema and computer graphics. It is named as 4K because it has approximately 4000 pixels horizontal resolution. Previous generations of video resolutions were described by the vertical resolution (e.g., 1080p refers to a signal...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Leading Players to Achieve Growth in the Global Roofing Market
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Market to Showcase Steady Growth in the Coming Years
- New Product Launch in Hydrophilic Coating Market
- Increasing Demand for Lightweight and Precision Tooling in Aerospace & Defense and Automotive Industries
- High Growth Predicted for Deep Packet Inspection and Processing Market in the Next Five Years