4K resolution is a generic term for display devices or content having horizontal resolution on the order of 4,000z pixels. This technology has been designed for digital cinema and computer graphics. It is named as 4K because it has approximately 4000 pixels horizontal resolution. Previous generations of video resolutions were described by the vertical resolution (e.g., 1080p refers to a signal...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Growing Automotive Sector to Boost the Growth of HI-FI System Market in the Coming Years
- Major Opportunities for the Guar Gum Market
- Strategies Major Players are Adopting in Carotenoids Market
- Key Driving Factors of Insect Pest Control Market
- Key Growth Strategies Adopted in Silicone Elastomers Market