Activated charcoal or carbon is treated with oxygen, which opens up tiny pores between the carbon atoms. This highly porous carbon is widely used for the adsorption of different substances from liquids and gases. Purification of liquids and gases is one of the biggest applications of activated charcoal. Increasing requirements from different industrial verticals have increased the production and innovations...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Leading Players to Achieve Growth in the Global Roofing Market
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Market to Showcase Steady Growth in the Coming Years
- New Product Launch in Hydrophilic Coating Market
- Increasing Demand for Lightweight and Precision Tooling in Aerospace & Defense and Automotive Industries
- High Growth Predicted for Deep Packet Inspection and Processing Market in the Next Five Years