Activated charcoal or carbon is treated with oxygen, which opens up tiny pores between the carbon atoms. This highly porous carbon is widely used for the adsorption of different substances from liquids and gases. Purification of liquids and gases is one of the biggest applications of activated charcoal. Increasing requirements from different industrial verticals have increased the production and innovations...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Key Drivers for Malt Ingredients Market to Ensure Healthy Growth
- Growing Automotive Sector to Boost the Growth of HI-FI System Market in the Coming Years
- Major Opportunities for the Guar Gum Market
- Strategies Major Players are Adopting in Carotenoids Market
- Key Driving Factors of Insect Pest Control Market