Capacitive sensing is a technology in electric engineering that deals with capacitive coupling, which takes human body capacitance as the primary input. These sensors detect existence of conductivity or dielectric difference, which is different from that of the air. Various types of sensors are used for different purposes including measuring proximity, humidity, position, displacement, acceleration...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Key Drivers for Malt Ingredients Market to Ensure Healthy Growth
- Growing Automotive Sector to Boost the Growth of HI-FI System Market in the Coming Years
- Major Opportunities for the Guar Gum Market
- Strategies Major Players are Adopting in Carotenoids Market
- Key Driving Factors of Insect Pest Control Market