Capacitive sensing is a technology in electric engineering that deals with capacitive coupling, which takes human body capacitance as the primary input. These sensors detect existence of conductivity or dielectric difference, which is different from that of the air. Various types of sensors are used for different purposes including measuring proximity, humidity, position, displacement, acceleration...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Leading Players to Achieve Growth in the Global Roofing Market
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Market to Showcase Steady Growth in the Coming Years
- New Product Launch in Hydrophilic Coating Market
- Increasing Demand for Lightweight and Precision Tooling in Aerospace & Defense and Automotive Industries
- High Growth Predicted for Deep Packet Inspection and Processing Market in the Next Five Years