Capacitive sensing is a technology in electric engineering that deals with capacitive coupling, which takes human body capacitance as the primary input. These sensors detect existence of conductivity or dielectric difference, which is different from that of the air. Various types of sensors are used for different purposes including measuring proximity, humidity, position, displacement, acceleration...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market Set for an Exponential Growth Ahead
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market