Capacitive sensing is a technology in electric engineering that deals with capacitive coupling, which takes human body capacitance as the primary input. These sensors detect existence of conductivity or dielectric difference, which is different from that of the air. Various types of sensors are used for different purposes including measuring proximity, humidity, position, displacement, acceleration...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Europe to be a Favorable Destination for the Growth of Smart Stadium Market
- The Growth of The Top 10 Plastics Market Industry Globally
- Top 10 Care Chemicals Market: New Product Launches is the Key Strategy Adopted by Leading Market Players
- Europe is the Largest & Fastest Growing Market for Mushrooms
- Explosive Growth Predicted for Machine Learning as a Service (MLaaS) Market in the Coming Years