Glass fiber reinforced plastic or GFRP are produced when glass is heated and forced through superfine holes in order to create thin glass fibers. These fibers are available in various diameters, as per their requirement. These materials are relatively low cost when compared to the other, traditional materials like aluminum and steel. They are also easily available in the market. As a result, glass...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Leading Players to Achieve Growth in the Global Roofing Market
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Market to Showcase Steady Growth in the Coming Years
- New Product Launch in Hydrophilic Coating Market
- Increasing Demand for Lightweight and Precision Tooling in Aerospace & Defense and Automotive Industries
- High Growth Predicted for Deep Packet Inspection and Processing Market in the Next Five Years