Glass fiber reinforced plastic or GFRP are produced when glass is heated and forced through superfine holes in order to create thin glass fibers. These fibers are available in various diameters, as per their requirement. These materials are relatively low cost when compared to the other, traditional materials like aluminum and steel. They are also easily available in the market. As a result, glass...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market Set for an Exponential Growth Ahead
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market