Glass fiber reinforced plastic or GFRP are produced when glass is heated and forced through superfine holes in order to create thin glass fibers. These fibers are available in various diameters, as per their requirement. These materials are relatively low cost when compared to the other, traditional materials like aluminum and steel. They are also easily available in the market. As a result, glass...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Growing PCB Market and Demand from Telecom Sector to be Beneficial for the Growth of Terminal Block Market
- Video on Demand in Hospitality Market to Witness Impressive Growth over the Coming Years
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market to Witness Moderate Growth in the Next Five Years
- Blood Gas Analyzer Market to Witness Continued Growth of 4.6% CAGR in the Next Five Years
- Spinal Implants and Spinal Devices Market to Witness the Strongest Growth in APAC