Synthetic fiber is the improvised version of the naturally occurring fibers produced by animals and plants. These manmade fibers are created through extrusion and have strong characteristics that increase their areas of application. Carbon and glass fibers are two of the finest types of special synthetic fibers. Both these types find numerous applications across different industrial verticals. Rapidly...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market
- Booming Consumer Electronics Industry to Play a Vital Role in the Growth of Smart Sensor Market