Indoor positioning system or IPS is a highly popular network service for wireless access at indoor locations. Rather than satellites, these services depend on nearby internet anchors that locate tags and create environmental context for the devices. Indoor location positioning and navigation equipments (IPINs) are gaining demands in the global market spread across various business verticals. This has...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Asia-Oceania to be the Fastest Growing Smart Parking Market Due to Tight Parking Spaces
- Accelerated Growth for the Global Wireless Gigabit Market Predicted in the Coming Years
- Huge Demand from Consumer Electronics Sector to Fuel the Growth of Gas Sensors Market in the Years to Come
- Europe to be a Favorable Destination for the Growth of Smart Stadium Market
- The Growth of The Top 10 Plastics Market Industry Globally