‘Connected cars’ is one of the key application markets which are likely to affect the mainstream adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) over the next few years. The concept of connected cars and the evolution of technologies such as LTE, Wi-Fi, WiMAX, 3G, and HSPA have been the major factors driving the penetration of the Internet of Things (IoT) market in the automotive segment. The concept of connected...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Leading Players to Achieve Growth in the Global Roofing Market
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Market to Showcase Steady Growth in the Coming Years
- New Product Launch in Hydrophilic Coating Market
- Increasing Demand for Lightweight and Precision Tooling in Aerospace & Defense and Automotive Industries
- High Growth Predicted for Deep Packet Inspection and Processing Market in the Next Five Years