Image sensors have evolved from analog films and phosphor plates to digital photon based sensors such as Charge-coupled devices (CCD) and Complementary metal–oxide–semiconductor (CMOS) sensors. Both the technologies evolved years ago and had a sluggish growth rate; however, the emergence of consumer imaging application segment recently has strengthened the imaging market. In 2012, around 78% of...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Growing PCB Market and Demand from Telecom Sector to be Beneficial for the Growth of Terminal Block Market
- Video on Demand in Hospitality Market to Witness Impressive Growth over the Coming Years
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market to Witness Moderate Growth in the Next Five Years
- Blood Gas Analyzer Market to Witness Continued Growth of 4.6% CAGR in the Next Five Years
- Spinal Implants and Spinal Devices Market to Witness the Strongest Growth in APAC