Image sensors have evolved from analog films and phosphor plates to digital photon based sensors such as Charge-coupled devices (CCD) and Complementary metal–oxide–semiconductor (CMOS) sensors. Both the technologies evolved years ago and had a sluggish growth rate; however, the emergence of consumer imaging application segment recently has strengthened the imaging market. In 2012, around 78% of...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market Set for an Exponential Growth Ahead
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market