First commercialized in 1960, membrane technology has been used for mechanical separation of various gaseous and liquid substances. From applications like kidney dialysis to water filtration, this technology is being used across different industrial verticals. Versatile applications are one of the key features of this technology, which is witnessing technological advancements since the recent past....
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market Set for an Exponential Growth Ahead
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market